Planning to Quit
Are you planning to quit soon?
It may help to take a little time to get ready before you
actually go for it.
Put together your own toolbox to help you prepare to quit for good!
- A desire to quit. Thinking about it?
- A visit to your doctor for support and advice with your quit plan.
- Your list of reasons why you want to quit.
- A calendar to mark your quit date.
- A list of family and friends who will support you.
- Solutions for triggers that could lead you back to smoking.
- A plan for getting rid of ashtrays, lighters and cigarettes.
- An exercise plan (with doctor approval).
| || |
Request a Call
Give us your number, and a Quit Coach will call you to offer help or answer your questions.
Click here to request a call.
Set up automatic Quit Smoking messages to be delivered to your mobile, landline and email! It’s quick, easy and a great way to keep you motivated. Start your messaging today!
| || |
Save Money on Stop Smoking Medications
Need help covering the cost of stop smoking medications? Check out these discounts, Learn more.