The New York State Smokers' Quitline
The New York State Smokers' Quitline offers call or click to quit services. Call to speak with a quit coach to quit tobacco or click for online information.
What is the Quitline?
The New York State Smokers’ Quitline is free and confidential service that provides effective stop smoking services to New Yorkers who want to stop smoking. The Quitline offers:
- Telephone coaching in English and Spanish. Translations through Language Line Services is available for other languages.
- A starter kit of FREE nicotine replacement medications for eligible smokers.
- Click to quit! Learn more and join here.
- Provide coaching and NRT coverage for at least two quit smoking attempts per year.
Visit this employer section often as we add new features including:
- Learn the benefits of tobacco cessation coverage
- Find links to resouces and your employer tool-kit
- Learn how you can save with your tobacco benefit calculator